15. What is the definition of a mobility planning project?
Mobility planning project funding is for focused professional consulting services received from Movability. Please note that larger employers (more than 49 employees or annual revenue above $10 million) are only eligible to apply for this type of funding. Examples of Mobility Planning projects include but are not limited to:
· Survey employees and analyze their commute challenges
· Inventory available employer transportation resources and available and appropriate options
· Map employees’ origin and employment destination to inform programmatic recommendations
· Propose new strategies to mitigate employee challenges while meeting the employer/organizational goals