Movability works with employers and providers of all types and sizes, from local organizations with a few employees to multi-national corporations that have thousands of employees in Central Texas. The one thing they all have in common: the businesses, universities, and organizations we work with want to take back time from traffic. We can help businesses reduce parking and facilities costs, find the right mobility providers for their location and culture, or develop a customized commute policy.
2 to 49 employees
$150 per year, plus10% discount on à la carte customized services
50 to 199 employees
$300 per year
200 to 499 employees
- $600 per year
500 to 999 employees
$1200 per year
1000 or more employees
- $1800 per year
- A complimentary consultation session with our expert staff to review your mobility programs and recommend resources and next steps
- Free membership and application assistance to Best Workplaces for Commuters (limited availability for qualifying organizations)
- Member-only events: Mobility Camp; networking; roundtable discussions; webinars
- Access to GoGrant mobility grants for small businesses and charitable nonprofits based in Austin
- Access to NPO Go! grants for charitable nonprofits in Central Texas
- Assistance coordinating hands-on lunch and learn sessions for employees with local service providers
- Discounts to Movability events, trainings, and à la carte technical and consulting services
- Access to member-only resources: Mobility Toolkit, survey templates, sample telework policies, marketing strategies, webinar recordings, and more DIY tools; Data and survey research insights; Mobility resource guides; Member-only newsletter with exclusive content
- Recognition on website and Let's Go News e-newsletter (more than 4,000 subscribers)
- First chance at sponsorship opportunities at a discounted rate
- Complimentary tickets to Movability's signature event, the Mobility Breakfast
- Inclusion in the member-only digital forum on LinkedIn
- Incentives for your employees to participate in Bike Month, Mobility Challenge, and Mobility Games
- Access to MovePass: let Movability free up your staff by administering this transit pass discount program *Program has a limited capacity. Contact us to learn more.
- Option to create a custom subnetwork on Get There Central Texas, a ride-matching and trip logging platform that allows employers to incentivize various commute options.
Professional Planning & Implementation Services
We do the work of creating a mobility plan so that you and your employees can focus on what you do best, and not worry about how to get there! Let us collaborate to design solutions that will work well for your business needs and your employees’ interests. Members have the opportunity to purchase the following custom services to augment their membership:
- Survey your employees regarding transportation and commutes to understand habits, values, tolerances, and interests
- Design sustainable activities that will help shape and shift employee behavior
- Assist in defining a strategic plan that fit into your short and long term goals
- Create an implementation plan for training and promoting a mobility to your employees
- Tailor mobility and commute options to address your challenges
- Assist in securing executive management, human resources, and/or facilities buy-in for implementation
- Assist in creating ongoing evaluations to make sure the mobility plan continues to work for you throughout the year
- Tailor employee learning, promotions, and one-to-one support services to ensure employees value the mobility options you are providing
- Ensure employees have adequate information, ability, and motivations to change their travel behaviors
- Annual survey to assess the success or improvement areas for mobility within your organization
Ready to join?
Please contact Kate Harrington for any questions regarding membership or simply fill out this the form below to join now.