The application period for Best Workplaces for Commuters is now open!
This prestigious recognition for individual employers, multiple-employer properties, and universities gives awardees national recognition and access to training and additional professional certifications and networking. Earning the BWC is also a great recruiting tool.
While any business, site or university may apply, thanks to funding from the City of Austin Movability members within city limits who apply for the designation do not have to pay the BWC membership fee ($250). Movability members who apply for the BWC designation also receive assistance with the application and will be honored in February at the Mayor’s Mobility Breakfast.
What’s in it for your business or property? By qualifying, your organization will receive:
· National Recognition – Yearly Press Release Announcing List
· Branding – exclusive use of the BWC logo – Download Logos
· Free Seat in the Telework Certificate Program (NEW) ($138 value)
· Free Seat – Commuter Choice Certificate Program ($250 value)
· Opportunities for Feature in Spotlight Webinars
· Framed Member Certificate
· One-on-One Consultations
· Benchmarking Reports, Research, and Partner Training
· Annual BWC membership provides recognition and benefits year-round.
The BWC website also includes Commuter Benefit Briefs that provide detailed information on tax benefits associated with commuting options such as transit, vanpools, carpools, parking cash-out, telework, and emergency ride home programs. The site also offers resources to assist you in understanding and estimating employer benefits.
The application period for 2021 is open through November 30, 2020.
If you’re interested in learning more about leveraging your Movability membership to apply as a Best Workplaces for Commuter or becoming a Movability member, contact Anton Cox or Kate Harrington. Space is limited, so don't delay if you're interested in applying!