Capital Metro returned many of its bus routes to their regular service level in August, as University of Texas and other college students began to return to campuses.
Those schedule changes and updates include:
- Most MetroBus and MetroRapid services are operating their normal schedules. For detailed route information, visit Schedules and Maps and select an individual route page.
- UT Shuttle service is operating once again with the exceptions of Route 680, Route 681 and Route 682.
- Some MetroExpress routes have been reinstated, though Route 980, Route 981 and Route 987 remain suspended.
- MetroRail is operating a Monday-Friday daytime schedule, with no Saturday service and no Late-Night trips on Friday.
- Some MetroFlyer routes are operating reduced versions of their weekday schedules.
While they are working hard to ensure service for those who need transit the most, Capital Metro is also urging people to limit non-essential travel as much as possible. Learn more about service and route updates and what Capital Metro is doing to ensure rider safety here.